"Your first breath took ours away"

Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's Steeler Sunday!

We are a Steelers household (or Stillers as they are called in da 'burgh).  Well, that's not entirely true...Mike is a Lions fan but will cheer on the Steelers with us.  We were so excited with the win last week; even if they had us worried during the first half.

See how excited Weston was?






We will have another picture from today after he takes a nap.

And one of us for good measure.


Speaking of pictures...I am unofficially doing the 365 project.  I decided for the new year that I would take at least one picture of Weston every day this year and create a slide show or collage to show how much he changes over 2011.  I figured he would grow faster this year than any other year.  Also, I'm pretty sure I'm going to blink and it will be 2012 if 2010 is any indication!  So, look for that slide show or collage around the first of the year. In the meantime, check out "Weston's Watch Me Grow" page on the blog to see his monthly portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment