"Your first breath took ours away"

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Intro - first post!

Yes, another new mommy blog. I'm starting this blog so that I can remember these magical times if I'm lucky enough to be old and gray one day.  I don't anticipate this blog getting much attention and that is just fine with me.  I do like the idea of capturing moments and emotions as they occur since we all know what the human mind can do to memories. 

Anyway, that is what this blog will be about.  I will be discussing the joys of becoming and being a new mom, the transition to becoming a stay-at-home wife and mother (SAHM), as well as more difficult topics such as postpartum depression (ppd).

I am no english major so go easy on me on that front.

Up next...my birth story and one of the best days of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment