"Your first breath took ours away"

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weston's New Room

I promised pictures so here you go!

I've been working a lot on Weston's room and still have a few things left to do.  We plan to hang a chair from the ceiling by the tree and I need to do some touchup paint.  We have the chair but we are a little nervous about catching a rafter to hang it from!












My dad also came down to help me replace the interior doors.  Much harder than it looks!  We replaced 9 doors and then just swapped out the hardware on the remaining doors. I love them and think they look so much better even though they still need to be painted and the holes filled.



Other than all of that, we have been working on putting things away and insulating the attic.  That was a messy, messy job and I'm thrilled it is over with.

1 comment: