"Your first breath took ours away"

Sunday, September 18, 2011

We're Getting Closer!

We're almost at the year mark which means I need to get my butt in gear making these sock monkeys.  They are taking much longer than I had anticipated.  I'll get there though...I'm determined to finish.

I'm getting really excited for his party.  We found out that some unexpected guests will be coming in from out of town to attend!

We went apple picking yesterday and had such a good time.  Weston LOVED walking around the orchard and eating an apple by himself.  He wanted to pick up every apple he saw and literally squealed with delight whenever he got one.  He did get very sad when we were leaving and I was sure to capture the face.



What a difference a year makes.

9/18/2010

Back to the sock monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment